About Us

Welcome to La Parole

About Us

La Parole is dedicated to traditional French cuisine, and aims to please the diner’s senses with authentic French flavours and beautiful decoration in every dish. We use traditional French style of cooking, presenting it in a modern, stylish arrangement. La Parole insists in using only fresh and finest ingredients, offering the best service, and providing cuisines at reasonable prices, so that our customers can enjoy a surprisingly affordable fine dining experience.

The interior of La Parole blends the classic style with modern elements. This, combined with soft, romantic French tunes in the background as well as the Swarovski crystal chandeliers, customers can enjoy their fine dining in a refined and comfortable environment. As our valued customers walk into our restaurant, they will be greeted with a classy atmosphere that speaks of comfort and style.

La Parole is divided into two areas with different designs. Area A features a more lifestyle atmosphere which is suitable for parties or gatherings. With Italian marbled floors, Area B is more of an elegant style, perfect for candlelit dinner.

Welcome to La Parole

Our Background

La Parole is a high-end French restaurant under the social enterprise Confiserie Benji Limited. Confiserie Benji Limited was established in 2002 and was recognized as a social enterprise by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government. The company’s business includes Shou Zen Japanese Cuisine and the famous Leonidas Belgian fresh chocolate specialty store. All business income deducts operating expenses, full funding and operation – Benji’s Center, to help children from low-income families with language barriers.

Benji’s Center was established in 2004. It is the first non-profit voluntary organization to provide monolingual speech therapy services in Hong Kong. It is committed to helping children from low-income families with language impairments, so that they can receive appropriate treatment and actively integrate into society.

At present, there are more than 300 children receiving regular one-on-one services at the center, 90% of which are waived to free of charge, and the remaining 10% are charged less than half of the market fee. Since its establishment, the Center has served more than 2,800 children with language disabilities and their families, and 160 children are still waiting for service.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up to receive updates, promotions, and sneak peaks of upcoming products. Plus 20% off your next order.

Promotion nulla vitae elit libero a pharetra augue